If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness you should immediately apply to your local council to enable them to carry out a homeless assessment.

Your local council can also provide you with temporary accommodation if needed. 

Please visit our Useful links page for contact details for your local council. 

For more information about how Link HA can help you call our customer service centre on 03451 400 100.