Mid market rent
Mid market rent properties have a monthly cost that is lower than the normal market. They are popular with people saving to buy a home and for those unlikely to be able to access social housing.
Link2Let is a trading name of Link Housing Association and provides mid market rent properties aimed at households who have low to moderate incomes who wish to rent a property with a Private Residential Tenancy.
Do I qualify?
To qualify, at the point of let, prospective tenants should normally be employed within the area and must meet the household income criteria stated on the advert. Flexibility can be applied, for example, where there is a person in the household with a disability and with access to capital or other funds where it would result in a sustainable tenancy.
What you need to know
- Properties are let on a Private Residential Tenancy, and subject to meeting tenancy conditions, many of our mid market tenants stay long term.
- A security deposit is payable with the first month’s rent in advance
- Each home comes with floor coverings, blinds and kitchen white goods
- We don’t currently provide student accommodation
- Three months’ payslips are required with your application for an affordability assessment
- Tenants are responsible for paying Council Tax and utility bills
- We are an accredited letting agent with Landlord Accreditation Scotland
Available Properties for Mid Market Rent
Market rent properties are let on the same basis as Mid Market Rent tenancies however they are set at the local market rate.