Mid market rent
We have a number of properties in our new developments which are classed as mid market rent. They are classed as mid market rent because the monthly cost is higher than social rent but lower than the market rate.
These properties are aimed at households who have low to moderate incomes who wish to rent a property with the flexibility of a Short Assured Tenancy
What you need to know
- We let the properties to people who can afford the rent without relying on benefits
- Properties are let on a Short Assured Tenancy initially for six to 12 months
- A security deposit is payable with the first month’s rent
- Each home comes with floor coverings, curtains and blinds and kitchen white goods.
- We have a dedicated team called Link2Let who look after all of our mid market rent properties.