Mid market rent
We have a number of properties in our new developments which are classed as mid market rent. They are classed as mid market rent because the monthly cost is higher than social rent but lower than the market rate.
These properties are aimed at households who have low to moderate incomes who wish to rent a property with the flexibility of a Short Assured Tenancy.
What you need to know
- We let the properties to people who can afford the rent without relying on benefits
We do not accept students or anyone in receipt of Local Housing Allowance
- Properties are let on a Short Assured Tenancy initially for six to 12 months
- A security deposit is payable with the first month’s rent
- Each home comes with floor coverings, blinds and kitchen white goods.
- We have a dedicated team called Link2Let who look after all of our mid market rent properties.
Properties available now for mid market rent