We provide a Factoring service to owners whose properties share common facilities and amenities.
Link is consulting homeowners until 28 March 2017 about changes to their factoring service.
Please read the consultative draft Written Statement of Services and your Property Specific Schedule before completing the Consultation Form. Your feedback is valuable and will help us to improve our services.
Link’s response to the consultation will be published on our website by 1 April 2017.
We are a member of the Property Managers Association Scotland (PMAS), which exists to promote high standards of service and Factoring.
We oversee maintenance, repairs and improvements to the common areas of properties. We work with you to ensure that these are maintained to a high standard by providing a flexible high quality and cost efficient service.
The Deed of Conditions for your property should outline the common areas that are shared between residents, such as closes, stairwells and gardens.
Our services may include the following:
- ground maintenance to common areas such as grass cutting, pruning bushes and tree and hedge maintenance
- repairs to common parts of the building or estate such as roof, door entry systems, common stairwells, parking areas and footpaths
- cleaning common stairwells, windows and flooring as well as binstores
- repairing communal satellite aerial systems
- dividing costs between owners
- lift servicing & repair
- planned cyclical maintenance works
If you would like to speak to us please call 01324 417177