We provide a Factoring service to owners whose properties share common facilities and amenities.
We are a member of the Property Managers Association Scotland (PMAS), which exists to promote high standards of service and Factoring.
We oversee maintenance, repairs and improvements to the common areas of properties. We work with you to ensure that these are maintained to a high standard by providing a flexible high quality and cost efficient service.
The Deed of Conditions for your property should outline the common areas that are shared between residents, such as closes, stairwells and gardens.
Our services may include the following:
- ground maintenance to common areas such as grass cutting, pruning bushes and tree and hedge maintenance
- repairs to common parts of the building or estate such as roof, door entry systems, common stairwells, parking areas and footpaths
- cleaning common stairwells, windows and flooring as well as binstores
- repairing communal satellite aerial systems
- dividing costs between owners
- lift servicing & repair
- planned cyclical maintenance works
Factoring Customer Service Survey
Tell us what you think of our factoring service so we can deliver a better customer experience.Give us feedback
End your factoring arrangement
If you want to consider changing your factor, or terminating our services, the process will depend on the basis of our appointment.
The details of how our appointment for this development can be terminated are set out in the Title Deeds. If the Title Deeds do not make any specific provision about the termination of the property factor or the appointment of a new property factor, a majority of homeowners with an ownership interest in the Common Areas can vote to remove Link as property factor and appoint a new property factor. Our Written Statement of Services contains more information.
If you would like to speak to us please call 01324 417177