Report a common repair
You can report a common repair in a number of ways. Remember the more information you can give us about the repair that you’re reporting the better.
Owners can report problems or issues relating to the following:
- Communal stairwells including lighting, flooring, banisters, windows and walls
- Close door or door entry Systems
- Loss of power to communal areas
- Standard of close or window cleaning
- Communal fencing
- Communal landscape maintenance
- Vandalism to common parts
Ways to report a repair
- Call us from a landline on 03451 400 100
- Text us for a call back on 07557 183553
- Complete the online form
To prioritise all the repairs we have to carry out, response times are split into three categories - emergency, urgent and routine repairs.
The type of repair will determine how long we will take to respond and complete the repair (where possible).
|Response Category||Response Time|
|Emergency||Within four hours|
|Urgent||Within three working days|
|Routine||Within ten working days|