Report a common repair
You can report a common repair in a number of ways. Remember the more information you can give us about the repair that you’re reporting the better.
Owners can report problems or issues relating to the following:
- Communal stairwells including lighting, flooring, banisters, windows and walls
- Close door or door entry Systems
- Loss of power to communal areas
- Standard of close or window cleaning
- Communal fencing
- Communal landscape maintenance
- Vandalism to common parts
Ways to report a repair
- Call us from a landline on 03451 400 100
- Text us for a call back on 07557 183553
- Complete the online form
To prioritise all the repairs we have to carry out, response times are split into three categories - emergency, urgent and routine repairs.
The type of repair will determine how long we will take to respond and complete the repair (where possible).
|Response Category||Response Time|
|Emergency||Within four hours|
|Urgent||Within three working days|
|Routine||Within ten working days|
What are my rights in relation to communal maintenance and repairs?
If you are unsure of your legal rights and responsibilities you can get information from the Under One Roof website
For independent consumer advice you may wish to speak with an organisation such as Citizens Advice Scotland on 03454 04 05 06.
For specific advice regarding our Written Statement of Services, Property Specific Schedule and your Title Deeds you may wish to seek legal advice from your solicitor