Service standards for homeowners
We want to provide services that exceed your expectations.
We have developed Customer Service Standards as part of our commitment to put you first and deliver services that are accessible to everyone.
These are the standards of service you should expect when you deal with Link staff and anyone working on our behalf.
Factoring Service Charter
We also have a service charter which details Link’s key commitments to our Factoring customers.
- Provide the highest possible quality service
- Meet relevant legal and good practice guidance
- Provide clear and comprehensive advice and information
- Minimise arrears and enable recovery of money owed by those in arrears
- Deal with breaches of the Deed of Conditions as effectively as possible
- Monitor our performance and seek feedback from owners on their satisfaction with our services
- Review our Factoring Policy every three years
- Supply a Written Statement to new owners within 28 days of the property purchase date where we have been notified of the sale
What if we don’t meet your expectations?
If we don’t meet your service expectations, please let us know what we could do better.
You can do this by calling us on 01324 417177 or by completing our online enquiry form.
If you are still dissatisfied having gone through Link’s complaints procedure, you may refer the matter to the Home Owner Housing Panel.