Rights and responsibilities
We want you to enjoy living in your home but, as well as rights, you have responsibilities as part of your exclusive occupancy agreement (EOA).
Your EOA agreement contains the rights and responsibilities you have as the owner.
Your rights and responsibilities
- have the right to occupy your home as long as you (and anyone living with or visiting you) comply with the terms of your EOA
- must occupy your property as your sole and primary residence
- must pay your occupancy charge on time
- must treat staff and neighbours with respect and not act in an anti-social or threatening manner
- are solely responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of your property
- must take buildings insurance provided by Link Housing and you should arrange for your own contents insurance
- must request permission prior to carrying out any alterations or decorative works you want to make to the property
- must request permission for pets, which will be considered on a case by case basis
Our key responsibilities
- Maintaining our properties to a high standard, making sure they are warm, secure and comfortable
- Informing and consulting with you on any changes to the services you receive
Advice on your tenancy agreement
For more information, please contact call the 01324 417155 and the email should be firstname.lastname@example.org.