C~urb 6 Limited manages the commercial leases of properties owned by Link Group Limited.
- What data we need
To allow us to provide the service you would expect from us, we process the following information about you:
- comnpany name
- company number (and charity number if applicable)
- telephone number(s)
- e-mail address
- Why we need it
We need your information and will use your information:
- to undertake and perform our obligations and duties to you in accordance with the terms of our contract with you
- to enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested or expect from us
- to enable us to respond to your repair request, property application and complaints made
- to analyse data we collect so that we can administer, support and improve our business and the services we offer
- to contact you to send you details of any changes to our services which may affect you
- for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business including debt recovery
- to contact you for your views on our services.
- Where we store your data
We store your data on a variety of secure IT systems, databases and filing systems including Microsoft, Google, Aareon, Filestream and in secure locked cabinets within C~urb's offices.
How long we will keep your information
We review our data retention periods regularly and will only hold your personal data for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as required by law (we may be legally required to hold some types of information), or as set out in any relevant contract we have with you.
We will generally keep your information for the following minimum periods after which this will be destroyed if it is no longer required for the reasons it was obtained.
Document Type Retention Period Lease Information – including lease agreement and details of occupier Current calendar year plus one year from the end of the lease or a clear account (whichever is later) Complaints information Current calendar year plus 5 years or as per Tenancy Information (whichever is later)
Our full retention schedule is available here.
- What’s the legal justification?
Data Type Condition of Processing Lease information – including lease agreement and details of occupier
Legal ObligationLegitimate Interests
Legal ObligationLegitimate Interests
- Sharing your Information
The information you provide to us will be treated by us as confidential.
We may disclose your information to third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this notice or for purposes approved by you.
C~urb 6 Limited will provide all management services on behalf of Link Group, including the following:
- Repairs, maintenance, landscaping and other contractors, housing management system providers, survey contractors, solicitors, sheriff officers and insurance providers.
- Receiving data about you
We may receive the following information from third parties:
- Payments made by you to us
- Complaints or other communications regarding behaviour or other alleged breaches of the terms of your contract with us, including information obtained from Police Scotland
- Reports as to the conduct or condition of your lease, including complaints of anti-social behaviour
- Updating your information
If your details change, please contact C~urb Lettings on 01324 417180 or email email@example.com to inform us to ensure that all of the information we hold about you is up to date.
- Data Protection Officer
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Link House, 2c New Mart Road, Edinburgh EH14 14L.
- Changes to our privacy notice
Our privacy notice is regularly kept up to date and this version was updated on 4 April 2022. The latest full version is always available from our website.