Falkirk tenants and residents wanted to get involved in Linkscape
We have set up a new environmental project called Linkscape to help improve some our neighbourhoods at Glenwed Court, Wallace Street, St John's Court, Wright Street and Thornhill Road in Falkirk.
What are the aims of Linkscape?
- To improve customer satisfaction with Link and your neighbourhood
- To ensure you have access to quality open space
- To increase the number of tenants and owners that feel they live in a well maintained and safe neighbourhood
- To increase involvement in decision making about your area
Linkscape is a pilot project which is due to run until end March 2016 - we will provide support and expenses to those who want to get involved.
Who can take part?
Link tenants and factored owners in are welcome to get involved.
Anyone who takes part in the project can commit as much or as little time as they like.
What we want to discuss with you
We will be carrying out surveys, introducing you to the Linkscape team and holding an information eveing in May to talk to you about:
- Your views on what will improve your area
- How you would like to use the space around your home and how Linkscape can work with you to make this happen
- Plans to improve hard landscaping (such as pathways/bin stores) and soft landscaping (such as grassed areas and shrub beds)
- Community growing options for vegetables and flowers
Join us at our information meeting on Saturday 30 May from 1.00pm to 3.00pm at Thornhill Community Hall, Thornhill Road, FK2 7AE.
Interested in getting involved?
If you want to help improve your neighbourhood call Leah Webb or Eleanor Henderson on 03451 400 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org