Link celebrating potential awards success
Link is celebrating having been nominated for multiple awards including five at the Scottish Home Awards.
Link Housing Association’s Tenant Scrutiny Panel is a finalist in the ‘Tenant Participation Excellence Award’ and the ‘Scrutiny Excellence Award’ at the TIS National Excellence Awards 2017.
LinkLiving’s RealLiving project is a finalist in the ‘Charity Champion of the Year’ award at the Dunfermline Press Community Awards 2017.
Link is a finalist in five categories in the Scottish Homes Awards 2017:
- Housing Association of the Year (more than 3,000 units),
- Customer Service Excellence Award – LIFT Team,
- Development of the Year (age exclusive) – Abbey Place,
- Large Affordable Housing Development of the Year (housing associations) – Queen Street, Alva and City Park Phase 2&3
- Small Affordable Housing Development of the Year (housing associations) – MacVicar Court, Dunbeg
Link Group is also a finalist in the 'Affordable Housing Development of the Year' category at the Homes for Scotland Awards on 12 May.