Link launches Get Involved training programme
We’re launching a new training programme which will offer all Link Registered Tenants’ Organisations (RTO) the chance to develop the effectiveness and influence of their activities.
Our Tenant Engagement team will be in touch with all of our RTOs individually to discuss what dates and venues suit them.
Training sessions will be as follows:
- Committee skills, office bearer roles, team building, confidence building and how to influence
- Developing action plans, engaging with the community, dealing with difficult meetings and setting up a partnership agreement with Link
- Accounts and book keeping skills and how to run an AGM
- Understanding legislation – Housing Act 2014
- Influencing and leadership skills
- Accessing grant funding
For more information please contact our Tenant Engagement team by email or by calling 0345 1400 100.