We're recruiting now for a group finance director!
As a member of the senior management team, the post holder will work closely with colleagues to deliver the Link business and financial plans to ensure Link retains its reputation as a sector leader in providing support services.
The successful candidate will have:
- a strong track record of leadership and achievement at finance director and senior executive level within a complex organisation;
- strong technical banking and capital markets knowledge and expertise of working with credit rating agencies;
- strong partnership ethos who can engage with colleagues throughout the organisation, stakeholders, Boards and Committees.
- excellent communication skills with meticulous attention to detail and organisational skills;
- a degree and/or professional qualification (CFA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent experience; and
- experience within housing, care & support or regeneration (preferred). Public or private sector backgrounds will be considered for the role.
For a confidential informal conversation about the role we encourage you to call Jon Turner, Chief Executive, or Neil Hall, Director of Corporate Governance on 0131 624 7810.
Closing date: Monday 13 January 2020 at 9.00am
Interviews: Interviews will take place week commencing 20 January 2020 in Edinburgh and if required a final interview (short list) will be held on the week commencing the 27 January 2020.