The benefits system has changed. You may not know what you are entitled to or how to make claims.
Our specialist welfare officers and benefit assistants offer free advice to Link tenants and sharing owners.
We can help you understand the changes to benefits caused by welfare reforms, including advice on:
- Social security and tax credits
- Under-occupancy (bedroom tax)
- Benefit cap
Below are some of the benefits we can help you with:
- Universal Credit
- Personal Independence Payments
- Disability Living Allowance
- Housing Benefit
- Discretionary Housing Payments
- Council Tax Reduction
- Scottish Welfare Fund
- Tax Credits
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance
Need help and advice?
If you need advice or information please call our Advice Service on 03451 400 100.