Report a repair

You can report a repair in a number of ways. Remember, the more information you can give us about the repair the better.

During office hours

If the repair is an emergency and there is a risk to your safety or serious damage to the property, it is important you call us straightaway on 03451 400 100.

If you are a Link Housing tenant and your repair is routine you can:

Private Sector Leasing tenants should refer to Repairs in your PSL property.

Out-of-hours emergencies

  • EMERGENCY REPAIR IN YOUR HOME - call our out-of-hours service on 0800 7837937

National emergency service providers

  • GAS - call SGN's national gas emergency number on 0800 111 999
  • NO POWER - call Scottish Power on 0845 272 7999
  • NO WATER - call Scottish Water on 0845 600 8855

Please note, if you call any of the national emergency service providers, you should also follow-up with a call to our emergency repair line on 0800 7837937.

Curb property maintenance logo

On 4 April 2022, Link Property changed its name to C~urb - Link’s newest partner organisation.

C~urb (pronounced curb) now carries out the repair and maintenance of your home. This doesn’t change how you report a repair.

You will notice the next time you need a repair or are having maintenance work carried out, it will be done by a C~urb tradesperson, who will arrive in a C~urb van.

If our repairs service doesn’t meet your expectations

If you are not happy with our repairs service please let us know by calling 03451 400 100. Or, you can use our online feedback form.