Report a repair
You can report a repair in a number of ways. Remember, the more information you can give us about the repair the better.
During office hours
If the repair is an emergency and there is a risk to your safety or serious damage to the property, it is important you call us straightaway on 03451 400 100.
If you are a Link Housing tenant and your repair is routine you can:
- Call us on 03451 400 100
- Text us on 07557 183553 for a call back
- Report your repair online
Private Sector Leasing tenants should refer to Repairs in your PSL property.
- EMERGENCY REPAIR IN YOUR HOME - call our out-of-hours service on 0800 7837937
National emergency service providers
- GAS - call SGN's national gas emergency number on 0800 111 999
- NO POWER - call Scottish Power on 0845 272 7999
- NO WATER - call Scottish Water on 0845 600 8855
Please note, if you call any of the national emergency service providers, you should also follow-up with a call to our emergency repair line on 0800 7837937.
If our repairs service doesn’t meet your expectations
If you are not happy with our repairs service please let us know by calling 03451 400 100, or by completing our online feedback form.