Moving in

A Property Management Officer will visit you within ten weeks of you moving into your new home to see how you are getting on and to answer any questions you may have.

When you move in there are a few things you need to remember to do:

  • Put your spare set of keys in a safe place
  • Choose and register with a gas and electricity supplier 
  • Contact your local council to register for and pay Council Tax
  • Choose and register with a telephone provider
  • Organise Home Contents Insurance

Register or switch energy supplier

Citrus Energy can help you find the best energy deals and talk you through the process of switching supplier. For more information, call 0800 221 8089.

You can also look on comparison websites to switch energy suppliers.

Insure the contents of your home

We insure all our properties, but this only covers the building, fixtures and fittings, glass in windows and external doors and fixed sanitary wareIt’s your responsibility to organise Home Contents Insurance, covering your furniture, floor coverings, internal decoration and personal belongings.



Link Housing Association Limited, trading as Link2Let, is a registered company incorporated in Scotland under the Companies Acts (Company Number SC216300) and is a Registered Letting Agent under the Letting Agent Registration (Scotland) Regulations 2016 (Registration Number LARN1907019)