Managing agent services
We provide a comprehensive letting and management agent service to private landlords through Link2Let.
We are a registered letting agent regulated by the Letting Agent Code of Practice. We are also an accredited member of Landlord Accreditation Scotland, which exists to promote high standards of service and letting management. Our services include:
- Marketing and letting
Link2Let will actively manage tenancies to ensure maximum levels of tenancy sustainment, minimum levels of arrears and the continued good condition of all properties. This includes:
- Client accounting - including rent collection, transferring monies to landlords and providing invoices for payments and services.
- Deposit management - ensuring all deposits are received, lodged and returned from an approved tenant deposit service such as SafeDeposit Scotland.
- Arrears management – focusing on early intervention to prevent and resolve arrears quickly, but managing them through to eviction and recovery if appropriate.
- Advice services – information for tenants to help them manage their money effectively and access any benefits they may be entitled to.
- Property inspections – starting with the preparation of a full inventory at the start of tenancy, annual inspections and a thorough checkout inspection at the end of the tenancy.
- Anti-social behaviour – working with tenants and appropriate services to manage and resolve cases of anti-social behaviour.
- Repairs and maintenance
Through our Link Property subsidiary, Link2Let offers a comprehensive repair and maintenance service.
Our services include:
- Arranging for repairs to the property and common parts of a building or estate.
- Providing an out-of-hours emergency repairs service.
- Carrying out any required void works to a property to allow it to be let.
- Providing statutory safety inspections and certificates including annual gas safety, PAT testing and five yearly EICR.
- Managing any cyclical or planned maintenance.
- Appointing and monitoring stair cleaning and landscape maintenance contractors.
- Arranging and dealing with other common services (such as electricity supply) as required.
- Regular estate management inspections.
Current Private Landlord Schemes
We currently manage the following service on behalf of landlords:
- Edinburgh Empty Homes Initiative
We work in partnership with City of Edinburgh Council to deliver the Edinburgh Empty Homes Initiative. This initiative helps homeowners make better use of their empty properties whilst providing affordable, safe and secure homes for people in need of housing in Edinburgh.
Through the Edinburgh Empty Homes Loan Fund, we can provide a loan of up to £15,000 to help with repair and renovation costs.
We manage any renovations and rent out properties as part of the initiative.
We have extensive experience in property management and have supervised a variety of improvements for different housing needs. We have access to a range of building and finishing contractors and offer a project management service to suit each property.
Our Link2Let team will market and rent the property for you and provide a management service for up to seven years.
Find out more about our services
To find out more about the services we offer, please call 01324 417140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.