We provide factoring and estate management services to a range of owner occupiers, local authorities, private developers and housing associations.
We are a member of the Property Managers Association Scotland, which aims to promote high standards of service and property management.
Our factoring service is for owners whose former Link properties share common facilities and amenities, as well as owner-occupiers or resident groups looking for a new property management provider.
We oversee maintenance, repairs and improvements to the common areas of properties. We work to ensure that these are maintained to a high standard by providing a flexible high quality and cost efficient service.
We offer services in the following areas:
- East Dunbartonshire
- East Renfrewshire
- Glasgow City
- North Lanarkshire
- South Lanarkshire
- West Dunbartonshire
In Edinburgh, we also manage the City of Edinburgh Council's Private Sector Leasing scheme in which private landlords rent their properties to the Council which are then let to people who are in housing need.
We also work with private developers and housing associations to deliver estate management services to owner-occupiers in private developments.
We welcome enquiries from private developers seeking quotes for property management services for new build developments. We have successfully tendered to provide such services from major housebuilders, working closely with them in advance of completion and handover.
We currently provide estate management services in Glasgow, Paisley, Cambuslang, Hamilton, Falkirk, Denny and Edinburgh.
Our services include:
- Preparation of annual maintenance and service budgets
- Preparation of quarterly or annual invoices for owners allocating repair and service costs
- Arranging for repairs to the common parts of a building or estate
- Provision of an out-of-hours emergency repairs service
- Appointment and monitoring of stair cleaning contractors and landscape maintenance contractors
- Regular estate management inspections
- Organisation and running of owners meetings at suitable locations
- Procurement of Block Building Insurance Policy
- Liaison with solicitors on the sale of a property and preparation of final accounts
Find out more
To find out more about the services we offer, please call 01324 417141 or complete the online enquiry form.