Private Sector Leasing benefits
Our PSL scheme is quite different to a traditional letting agent.
Working in partnership with the City of Edinburgh Council we share some of the responsibilities and risks of letting a property with our landlords.
Why choose to rent with PSL?
- Guaranteed income and a secure lease
- Three, five or 10 year lease options available
- Counteracts the risks that come with the introduction of the Scottish Private Residential Tenancy agreement
- Rent paid even when the property is void
- CPI (Consumer Price Index) increment after the first anniversary of lease deal
- Properties are handed back in good condition
- No hidden charges such as management or advertising fees
- Support and advice to landlords throughout the lease
- Professional management service
- Dedicated housing officers trained and experienced in dealing with anti-social behaviour and housing management issues in the social rented sector
- Full legal service included to recover your property in the event of non-payment of rent or anti social behaviour at no cost to you
- Tenant liability repairs through neglect or damage are paid for by a managing agent