Care and support
LinkLiving provides person-centred care and support services to vulnerable adults and young people.
The amount of support it offers ranges from a couple of hours a week to 24/7 support. It provides visiting support to people in their own homes and to people living in our supported accommodation projects.
- help with practical tasks such as budgeting, shopping and cooking
- help and advice with rent, benefits and utilities
- support with some aspects of personal care
- help with maintaining good physical and mental health
- emotional support with issues such as low self-esteem or confidence
- support to develop the skills needed to access training, education, employment and volunteering opportunities
- help to tackle drug, alcohol or gambling addictions
- support to build relationships with others and get involved in their communities
Find out more
If you need help or want to know what is available to you, then please visit LinkLiving's website .