Paying your rent
Paying your rent is not a matter of choice and it’s important you pay on time. If your income changes, please let us know immediately.
How to pay your rent
- Direct Debit – Call us on 0330 303 0087, option 2 to set up a Direct Debit
- Phone to make a card payment – Call us on 0330 303 0087, option 2
- Online with Allpay – using either a debit or credit card at www.allpayments.net Please make sure you have a note of your Allpay reference number, which can be found on the front of your card.
- Use the Allpay app – You can download the Allpay app onto your mobile phone to make payments this way, please make sure you have a note of your Allpay reference number, which can be found on the front of your card.
- Cash/card at Allpay outlets– You can pay in any Post Office, shop or garage which displays the PayPoint, Payzone or Allpay logo by using an Allpay card.
- Pay by cheque or postal order cheques – These should be made payable to “PSL, C-urb 6 Ltd”.
If you require an Allpay card or to replace a lost card, please contact C~urb PSL on 0330 303 0087, option 2.
If you find yourself falling behind with your rent, it’s important you work with us to deal with the situation.
We will speak to you by phone or visit you to work out repayment options if you are experiencing difficulties.
If you are in arrears:
- Don’t ignore the problem
- Don’t ignore our letters or phone calls regarding rent arrears
- Don’t borrow money from door-to-door or payday lenders
To speak to a member of staff about your rent call 0330 303 0087. Or, complete our online enquiry form .
We can also assist if you need extra help with money matters, debts (including rent arrears) and benefit claims.