Compliments and complaints

We welcome feedback, both positive and negative, as it helps us to develop and improve our services.

We want you to let us know by phone, email, surveys, letter or face-to-face what you thought of the service you received. We are especially delighted to hear when we have got things right.

If you want to provide feedback please:

  • call 03451 400 100
  • write to Customer Service Centre, Watling House, Callendar Business Park, Falkirk, FK1 1XR
  • or complete the  online feedback form



We aim to get things right first time and want to you to tell us when we don't. Complaints help us monitor our services so we can improve our performance.

Please tell us if:

  • we fail to provide a service or if there is a delay in providing it
  • we provide a poor service
  • you experience unfairness, prejudice or discrimination
  • we breach our policies or procedures
  • you are unhappy about any other aspect of your experience as a customer


How to complain

If you want to make a complaint please call, write or complete the online form as detailed above.

Once we have received your complaint we will aim to respond in five working days or less.


If you are not happy with our response

If the complaint has not been resolved or you remain dissatisfied you can take it to a Stage 2 complaint. This means we will carry out a detailed investigation into your complaint. We will give you a full response within 20 working days or less.

At this point, if you are still dissatisfied with our decision or the way we dealt with your complaint, you can ask the relevant external body to look at it.  We will confirm the name and contact details in our response and they will normally be as follows:

  • Link Housing Association and C~urb PSL tenants

Scottish Public Sector Ombudsman  Freephone 0800 377 7330 or call  0131 225 5300.

  • C~urb Factoring owners

Housing and Property Chamber First-tier Tribunal for Scotland call  0141 302 5900.

  • C~urb Letting tenants

Housing and Property Chamber First-tier Tribunal for Scotland for Scotland call  0141 302 5900.

Landlord Accreditation Scotland call  0131 553 2211.


Open Market Shared Equity scheme complaints

There is a different complaints procedure for shared equity scheme which we administer on behalf of the Scottish Government. 

We will acknowledge these complaints within one working day and provide a response within two working days, or you will be provided with an update on the expected resolution date. 

If you remain dissatisfied with our final response, the complaint can be raised with the Scottish Government using the contact details at

 Complaints about matters of Scottish Government policy will be referred to them.


Significant performance failures

If you feel that we have not done something, or taken action which has put the interests of a number of our tenants at risk, you can report this as a 'Significant Performance Failure' to the Scottish Housing Regulator.

You can contact them on  0141 305 4199  or by emailing

Stay Connected