Change of circumstances

It’s important to let us know if someone moves out of your property, if you want someone to move in or you want to end your tenancy.

We will let you know what you need to do if there are any changes. Generally, you will need to write to or email us to ask permission to make changes to your tenancy. 


Joint tenancy

If you currently have a sole tenancy and want someone to move in, you can change to a joint tenancy. This gives you, and the person living with you, equal rights and responsibility for the property.


Changes to household

If someone registered at your household moves out or someone is moving in, you must let us know. You will be contacted to discuss your next steps.


Ending your tenancy

If you want to end your tenancy you must let us know. Please visit our Ending Your Tenancy page for more information.


More information

If you have any questions please contact us on 01324 417180 or


C~urb Lettings is a trading name of C-urb 6 Ltd. C-urb 6 Ltd is a registered company incorporated in Scotland under the Companies Acts (Company Number SC216273) and is a Registered Letting Agent under the Letting Agent Registration (Scotland) Regulations 2016 (Registration Number LARN1907019)

Stay Connected